Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I hope to harness the power of technology by first exploring technology and become more educated and comfortable about it's on-goings. Secondly, and perhaps more importantly, I will enrich my lessons by utilizing different programs and software such as PowerPoint, Kid Pix, and Kidspiration. Although I have just learned of the latter two programs I hope to spend time this summer becoming familiar with them and planning how to implement them for next year. In the meantime I hope to integrate a PowerPoint lesson with a small group for a presentation to the rest of the class. I have even expanded the use of technology as an extension for my parents! I have been working on a CD (from Movie Maker) as a gift to my parents of pictures I have taken throughout the year!

As you can tell I am rather excited about the technologies that are applicable to my current teaching position. I am very much looking forward to utilizing them and implementing them in my classroom setting. So, here's to exciting learning experiences with five and six year olds!

No comments:

Post a Comment