Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Blog-My Vision #10

It is very difficult for me to choose just one aha moment throughout this course. One of the biggest has to be my Blog. It has made a huge impact on my belief of social networking and the purpose of them. If fact it has made such an impact it inspired me to create a Face Book account! Using my Blog I have found it to be very convenient to post information and receive information in a central location. I can't say I'm ready to replace a weekly newsletter with it yet, but it will most certainly be an additional tool I use for next year for my parents and administration.

During the readings of my journal articles I learned of two software programs that are geared more for early childhood education. Kid Pix and Kidspiration are two programs that are geared more for early childhood age students. I have just recently learned about this software so I am not familiar with it yet, but I am very hopeful that it will be something my students can use to enhance and engage them in learning.

Learning about new software and web 2.0 applications have greatly influenced my beliefs and practices relating to technology. I am very grateful and excited to know that I CAN work different technologies and even more excited to continue using them in my classroom and in my personal life!

No comments:

Post a Comment